Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,161 (Php103,320) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (39 minutes ago)