Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12902 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,135 (Php78,550) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)