Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,554 (7,154TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (33 minutes ago)