Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09490 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,335 (₨77,295) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)