Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10278 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,243 (₨99,662) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)