Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,924元 (8,534,559 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)