Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,947 (6,591,053 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)