Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06210 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,233 (¥358,048) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)