Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.844 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,891 ($3,345) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)