Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,166 (¥320,931) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)