Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,590 (€1,776) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)