Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,403 (€3,149) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)