Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05837 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,271 (¥450,058) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)