Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06086 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,965 (¥426,646) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)