Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,015 (¥500,491) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)