Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20107 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,408 (61,711 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (40 minutes ago)