Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21055 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,762元 (70,112 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)