Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19836 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,909 (60,037 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)