Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,427 (RM6,407) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)