Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,853元 (RM7,148) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)