Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20074 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,326 (51,440 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)