Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,218 (¥290,365) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)