Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06808 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,003 (Shilling176,318) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)