Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,800元 (2,042,569 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)