Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,424 (2,646,097 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (44 minutes ago)