Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00405 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,750 (4,387,957 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)