Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,418元 (4,803,222 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)