Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,257 (EC$5,373) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)