Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.494 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,612元 (EC$5,858) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (about 3 hours ago)