Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.456 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,629 (EC$5,550) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)