Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05392 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,620 (J$400,948) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)