Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,905 (C$3,653) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)