Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,725元 (C$3,662) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)