Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.396 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,676 (C$2,905) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)