Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,684 (C$5,375) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)