Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,113 (C$3,978) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)