Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,107 (4,565,577 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (34 minutes ago)