Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,161 (1,525,915 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)