Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,582 (1,614,950 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)