Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,453元 (5,594 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (29 minutes ago)