Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,275 (6,177 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)