Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,258 (6,099 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (36 minutes ago)