Cost of living in Kiel, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,628元 (€2,415) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (21 minutes ago)