Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,471 (€2,237) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)