Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,670 (€2,109) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)