Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,407元 (€2,199) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)