Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,411 (€3,348) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)