Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19723 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,935 (45,300 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)