Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,878 (66,871 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)