Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25397 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,371 (32,961₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)