Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,796 (11,396 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)