Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34755 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元3,130 (9,007 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)