Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21817 CNY / SDGX *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元2,147 (2,347 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (41 minutes ago)