Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17711 CNY / SDGX *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 3,274元 (22,287 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)