Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,473 (5,508 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)