Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35307 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元2,915 (8,256 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)