Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14520 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,351元 (57,515 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)