Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38215 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,603元 (17,280 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)