Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25397 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,029 (27,678₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)