Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24008 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,322 (42,995₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)