Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22169 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,445 (20,049₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)