Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25253 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,109 (28,151₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)