Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24694 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,992元 (28,316₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)