Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10348 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,572 (руб 102,162) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)