Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,877 (﷼ 70,375,640) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (19 minutes ago)