Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,580 (﷼ 37,422,736) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)