Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,254 (﷼ 47,981,600) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)