Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,203 (﷼ 66,925,259) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)