Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26815 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,384 (49,912₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)