Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,308元 (14,131,580 Leone) in Kenema.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)