Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10257 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,201 (руб 99,462) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)