Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,968元 (C$3,655) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)