Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02371 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,231 (600,108 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)