Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,313 (5,177TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)