Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,723 (2,082,633 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)