Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06073 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,648元 (¥224,728) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)