Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06082 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,242 (¥316,391) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)