Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,503 (¥205,780) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)