Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05979 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,592 (¥210,621) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)