Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06106 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,879元 (¥194,561) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)