Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06117 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,635 (₨ 157,505) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)