Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05946 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,598元 (₨ 211,859) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)