Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06021 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,523元 (₨ 191,372) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)