Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06340 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,755 (₨ 232,713) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨102 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)