Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,853 (€2,277) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)