Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,628 (€1,349) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)