Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,752元 (€1,495) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)