Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,472 (€3,239) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)