Cost of living in Kassel, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,496元 (€2,369) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €420 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)