Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14067 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,596元 (96,653 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)