Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,583 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)