Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,876 (4,591,359 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)