Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,727元 (5,319,334 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)